Pages

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Was You.

I want to cry I want to wallow in my sorrow
I’m disappointed I really want to kill myself
I’m suicidal

Will you blame me for feeling this way?

Total defeat in my emotions
Where I feel I could not get up
Where I feel I should sit here
Watching the world go by
Watching & watching till I die

Will you forgive me for feeling this way?

I feel I’m fucked up.
In this moment I called life

Please, don’t tell me to get up
For this moment I just want to rest
Buried my eyes in my pillow
Wishing I just die

That train moving like a speeding bullet
Will be going for the cliff
Cliff called death

And I’m inside
And I don’t want get off
This is my train

I don’t want to get off
I don’t want to get off

Let me join the light
Where I disappear into thin air

Will you remember me?
Will you stop being angry at me?
For forgetting my reason to continue living
Was you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment