Pages

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Leave it for tomorrow.

This had been one lazy weekends. With me wanting to do a few things but didn't do most of it. One thing for sure, I spent most of my time on the net, on the bed & on Farmville. Now at 1 am I'm still not asleep. So I drink hot chocolate coz it helps me to sleep & I read, its good to write before sleeping too.

So I write.

Hopefully, I'll sleep better. Coz I do intend to wake up in 4 hours time so I could start the week on an early day & less anxiousness. Coz that's what I feel now. Trepidation. Nervousness. Apprehension. Every thesaurus word that I can find to describe this uncomfortable feeling of tomorrow. With reasons I full aware of.

Work. Undone. Incomplete. & left just like that.

Its been a while now. Being a lazy ass freelancer before, its strange to face this type of feeling of coming back to office. Coming back to work. Facing people. Complexities. People who different because they are just...different. From me.

As I am different from them. I wonder if they are feeling what I'm feeling right now. The same anxiety of the coming day. I wonder if they feel as if they're going into battles. I wonder if I am the enemy. I wonder if they are thinking that I'm their alliance. Their back up plan maybe. Or the dumping ground they could put their blame on.

So what I'm suppose to think?

What I'm suppose to do to clear this unproductive thoughts?

Pray?

To whom?

God?

Maybe I should, maybe I will. Maybe I just listen for a while to Vitamin String Quartet, finish smoking my smokes. Maybe I'll just watch an episode of Supernatural & silently gushing of how hot Dean & Sam are.

Leave it for tomorrow or in my case four hours from now. Every problems will solve by itself. & tomorrow nite I'll be harvesting on Farmville again.

Yep, writing helps....

0 comments:

Post a Comment