Pages

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Nothing to write.

I don't know what to write right now. I seriously don't. But I believe that to move on or push myself to do something different & out of my current path is to write about it. You know, kinda like expressing myself to the world. Not sure who will be reading this. But it's nice to know if God does.


If God do exist in the first place anyway.

& pretty funny if God do read blogs; imagining him in front of the computer & doing Google. Smiling maybe, to see all his little creations with their own little creation on the net.

This will be short post, I guess. Just to interrupt my current state. A state of lethargic-ness after watching & ogling over & over again Sam, Dean & Castiel of Supernatural. & reading the fan fictions. & feeling sleepy after my dinner.

So now, what different things I should do tonight?

0 comments:

Post a Comment