Pages

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Fighting flu

I am so not well.

First I had stomach pains due to bad handling of one kitty by the name of Kin Kin.

Then I got sore throats.

Now I got a full fledge flu.

And I don't take medicines. I just super hate medicines or legal drugs; like Tom Cruise aptly described them. But I have to get some cough syrups, pain killers, vitamins & a bottle of plain water.

When I cough I feel I could blew up a mountain. And my sneezing would bulldoze one.

I wonder if Anthony Robbins or any coach out there who can make the flu goes away. Can we tell virus to simply shut up & die?

Flu virus! I now condemn you to death for interfering with my healthy systems. Your interference had caused great distress to my white blood cells that they have to be taken out completely. Causing much grieve to their immediate family. As this crime is of the first degree I now sentence you to death by stronger natural immune system. No plea will be entertained.

Zzzzt! Zzzzt! Zzzzzt!

Uha!

0 comments:

Post a Comment