Pages

Monday, November 5, 2007

Questions Anthony Robbins asked.

In his fantastic book 'Awaken the Giant Within', Anthony Robbins raised 5 questions that is known as the problem solving questions.

I recommend further reading on this book. Buy it and although it had been around for ten years its still one of the most sought after motivational book.



You can borrow it from me but you have to move next door.

The one in Italics are my own reflections on the questions.


"The Problem Solving Questions"


1. What is great about this problem?

Find something positive about that problem.

2. What is not perfect yet?

Why do you think this is a problem in the first place? What inconvenience it had cause you that you labeled it as a problem? How do you thinks your situations could be perfect?

3. What am I willing to do to make it the way I want it?

Just as questions posed. What are you willing to do?

4. What am I willing to no longer do in order to make it the way I want it?
Again a straight forward question. But a little tricky to answer. No more procrastination is one good answer.

5. How can I enjoy the process while I do what is necessary to make it the way I want it?
Link the process of doing what needed to be done with something that will give you pleasures.

6. Why haven't you read my ten years old book?
Okay. I'm kidding

0 comments:

Post a Comment